Sunday, March 09, 2008

With loving respect for Dukie

Today is judgment day, not for Erin or Becky, but for Dukie. I suppose once I know his fate I will be able to get back to the actual purpose of this blog. Or perhaps my life will no longer have any meaning, and I may not be able to find the will to write. I appreciate Becky and Erin's lack of blogging while I have been going through this. I know it has nothing to do with them not having the time, not being able to think of things to write or going through sugar withdrawal. I know it is out of respect for Dukie (even if they don't realize it), this is nice of them. Erin did a post about interns on Friday, and Becky had a frightening and hilarious (frighteningly hilarious?) post the other day about things she is thinking about...maybe somethings are best left in our heads. I would apologize for not commenting on these and other posts and just in general for the lack of posting, except I don't think anyone actually cares, in fact, I am getting bored just writing this. I am going to get back to watching IU lose to Penn State (Seriously, wtf?!) and worrying about Dukie.

If I am not at work tomorrow, you know why....

2 comments:

Who says that? said...

I'm commenting on your blog
Even though you don't comment on mine.

Or you do sometimes, but I just want to be difficult.

LUNCH TIME! WITH YOU! BYE

Anonymous said...

yet another sad day without a post. we weep