Friday, November 13, 2009

"Didn't she take a shower last night?"

I'm baaack! You are probably all going to wish I wasn't, since once again I am switching gears and devoting this blog to re-living the classic high school years of 90210! Get excited! To begin I am doing it gchat style as I gave Becky a play by play of the episode, it will be like you were living in the house with the Walshes! ENJOY!

disclaimer: Becky is actually quite smart, d
espite some of her comments in the chat below. She may or may not have been drunk during this discussion.

disclaimer 2: Much appreciation if you forgive what I am sure is atrocious spelling and grammar.

disclaimer 3: Sorry for the appearance of this post, I am apparently not too savvy, but you loved me for other reasons, right?















Are you still here? Next up: Color Me Badd! Strippers! Donna gets a problem!

No comments: