Monday, July 07, 2008

Power to the People

I really am making an effort to post on this blog (at least for the past couple of days I have been). It is challenging because I can't really think of anything to write about. Pretty much the only things on my mind right now are my excitement about getting the iphone on Friday (I have been waiting for 2 months with a broken phone and a broken ipod) and the Wire (this is usually what I want to talk about, but I have actually been re-watching it from the beginning).

I have decided that I am not really in the mood to do this Becky/Erin blog competition anymore, but see, that kept me with something to write about, I never had to think about a topic, and now, I actually have to come up with ideas, the horror!

What I have decided is this, if people are actually out there reading this, then you will post possible ideas for the direction of this blog in the comments, and if no one posts, I will assume no one is reading or no one cares to read this anymore, and I can go on another 3 1/2 year hiatus. So I am putting the pressure on you, my dear readers (anyone? anyone?). Speak now...

2 comments:

Who says that? said...

Debbie, Debbie, Debbie. I know this post is your idea of a cop out because you assume that no one will post ideas for you and therefore you won't have to blog anymore. But that's wrong. Here are some things you can blog about:

ME
Erin
Cape Cod and possible things we can do while we're there
Cape Cod and things we DID while we were there (a follow up entry if you will)
How I met Your Mother (since you've watched it now)
Food you like, and maybe recipes (for your loyal readers, like me)
Social commentary-like about how people don't give up seats on the subway, or how teenagers wear skirts that are too short
The election, since it's getting closer
Books you've read, maybe critiques of books
Movies you've seen, maybe critiques of movies
Jokes that are funny
A poem about Dukie

Erin Elan said...

blog about something interesting. you're welcome.