Wednesday, July 09, 2008

To hell and back

Dear Jason, Erin and Becky (my 3 beloved readers),

I am so lucky to have all 3 of you, and I am of course so sorry that I did not give you all proper time to comment on my post, though Becky is still the only one that gave suggestions, so you guys should both stop your whining and get to work. Anyway, right now I am freezing, literally shivering, so it makes it hard for me to think. I can't really complain either because my a/c at work had been broken, and it had been really hot, so I am trying to enjoy the temperature. I don't understand why the only two options are 40 degrees or 90 degrees, why can't we find a happy medium. Besides being freezing I am in a surprisingly good mood today, I really can't say why. Maybe it is because I made my lunch today, for once, so I am feeling accomplished. I went to Trader Joe's last night, so I actually have food that I can prepare for the first time in months. I love TJ's, they have great stuff that you can't get other places, and it is actually reasonably priced, which is rare. However, the place is always a madhouse, this is to be expected, but yesterday was above and beyond anything I had witnessed there before. I was actually traumatized by the experience. Trying to get to the cheese and pizza bagels (which they didn't have anyway, ugh) was one of those experiences that I cannot discuss because I have already repressed the memories as a defense mechanism, our brains need to protect us from experiences like that. Anyway, in the end it was worth it because I have things to make for lunch, and stuff like that, yay!

Maybe I will write more later...

Love,
Deb

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to nitpick, now that you are finally posting, but maybe posting about things that your three readers already heard you talk about isnt the best way to go?

Deb said...

wow, i don't post you complain, i do post you complain - how can i win with you?! Maybe I am trying to expand my readership?

Anonymous said...

I am all for you posting and expanding your readership, but this post was a letter to the three off about stuff you already told us.

But you are right i shouldn't complain and will count my blessing that i get to read more of your glorious words.

Who says that? said...

I like hearing the same things over and over again, so I'm fine with it.

So Debbie, what'd you do last night? I don't recall

Anonymous said...

Speaking of what debbie did last night, I am surprised by the fact that I like how i met your mother. Only really one bad episode in the first half of season 1. An easy watch with some laughs, thanks for lending the disc.

Erin Elan said...

i just feel special getting a shout out. it's like high school graduation all over again....