Tuesday, July 08, 2008

She's Pam to my Jim

Dear Becky (my one and only reader),
You must feel honored, I realize now that I am apparently only writing this blog for you, my one and only reader. But since you are a dedicated reader, and took the time to write a list of ideas for me, I feel obliged to continue writing for you, the keeper of all those Cape Cod Summer homes. I look forward to going to Cape Cod. I have never been, and I am excited to just get a way for a few days, and take a road trip. As I told you yesterday, I don't really think I can make a whole blog post out of this, I have pretty much said it all, oh wait, I am psyched for the seafood, especially those scrumptious looking clam strips your had a picture of, mmmm. I really enjoy traveling and seeing new places. In fact, if I had more money (or really any money) this is what I would spend it on. Then again, I also really like being home, I like my own bed, and I LOVE my pillows (even though I kind of want new ones), but one of the greatest feelings is getting into your own bed after not having been in it for awhile. Don't you agree? Okay, this post has become totally bizarre. I will try to be more amusing next time.
Love,
Debbie

5 comments:

Erin Elan said...

HELLO?! i'm insulted.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have a four year vigil, checking weekly for posts, disappointed just about every time, and now I am not counted among your reader(s). You sir have greatly insulted me, and i demand satisfaction!

Deb said...

Well, I said in the previous post to speak now, and you did not, so Becky got a special post for her diligence.

But I am glad to see you are still out there, and perhaps a post just for you is in the making.

Who says that? said...

Why aren't any of you commenting on my blog?

But anyway, ahem, hint hint, thanks for the SPECIAL post just for ME (mememememememe) debbie!

Anonymous said...

What a marvelous Blog. Well Done!!