Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bonus Points!

Check out Erin's post from today:
Here we have a classic Erin post, complaining about work and spending an entire paragraph gushing over boots she bought a few months ago. I have to admit, they are pretty awesome boots, and I could've used a pair on my way to work today. Erin's post is relatable to all of us (much like Seinfeld) as most of us when we get up in the morning don't want to go to work, even if we don't hate our jobs or anything, the idea of laying in bed awhile longer is almost always an appealing one. Additionally, I like the use of the word dallied, in fact, I think it should be used more. Erin will receive 1 bonus point for the use (but I will then deduct 1/2 of that for her commenting on how she thinks it is awkward).

Additional points system note: Erin will receive a bonus point for putting her post up first (I withhold the right to not always give a bonus point for this).

No comments: