Friday, February 15, 2008

Deducting points from myself

Check out Erin's post from today:
I really liked my idea for this blog, it really amuses me, but the problem is I now feel this immense pressure. I mean I blogged yesterday when only Becky posted, so in the interest of fairness I feel I need to blog today with Erin being the only one who posted. I know they both crave my commentary and approval (and I am pretty sure with my brother out of commission with the flu, they are probably the only 2 reading this, hi!). Anyway, Erin throws out a list today, and as I have previously stated, I am a huge fan of lists. While Erin should have gone to class, I am touched that her parents are so supportive of her, as long as she is honest and witty. I am trying to imagine what I would do if I had kids, and they weren't witty. I mean how boring would they be?! Would I hate them?! Okay, getting a little off track, I like the fact that in this post we learn a bit about the history of Erin - separate from her blog, I learned today while she was showing me through her year book that she was in a lot of clubs, and her high school had really random clubs (my high school was a blue ribbon school of excellence, which is why I can be so judgmental). I am really starting to bore myself with this post, I think I am going to take a point away from myself. Note to self: stop blogging when you are really tired.

So, I forgot to write fun facts yesterday, and I know my many loyal readers really look forward to this (i.e. Erin mentioned it to me in passing), I will do my best to not forget this again, I guess I should probably deduct another point from myself (I am not doing well here, meaning since I apparently decided to include myself in the points system).

Erin's Fun Fact: She owns really cool movies, like Teen Witch (but sadly not Just one of the Guys or Newsies).

Becky's Fun Fact: She prefers the white side of the black (shouldn't it be brown?) and white cookie. This either makes her racist or the perfect person to share said cookie with.

No comments: