Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've made a huge mistake

Apparently my subjects didn't take my threat about commenting seriously (which is understandable because if you've met me you would know that I am not particularly scary of threatening), but needless to say I am very discouraged that they commented on one post, but then assumed all was forgiven. This situation is being monitored, and we shall see if they take the time to rectify it.

Erin's fun fact: She lives 5 blocks away from me, this is fantastic.
Becky's fun fact: She lives a little over a mile away from me, not as fantastic.

Check out Becky's post from today:
Today Becky posted about the things she likes about Erin, and while not as great a post as the one about me, I like Erin too, so I approve of this. Now, I find it fascinating what Becky looks for in friends, shoes are obviously important, as is taste in television shows, and a sense of humor. I don't really care so much about the shoes a person has, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to have a nice collection, especially if they are my size (let me know, I am a 7 1/2 or 8). Now, taste in television is definitely important because I love tv, and I like to talk about tv (I even took classes in college about tv, communications baby!), so I am with Becky, part of the reason I like her is because she likes Arrested Development, I remember her telling this to me and thinking to myself, okay, I could probably be friends with this girl (and now we are). Speaking of tv, I really wished more of my friends liked the Wire (or any, except my brother). This show is amazingly brilliant and more people should watch it, not only will it make me like/respect you more, but you will love it, for real.

I'll be back later if Erin decides to post today...

3 comments:

Who says that? said...

so here's a comment:
what's up with blogger's timing?
It has me on Pacific Time, so if I write an entry in the morning it'll say something like 'who says that? posted at 7 a.m. which makes me look like some insomniac blog poster, and it has you on Hawaii time or something because even though it's 3:44 it says that you posted at 10:30.

I don't get it

Erin Elan said...

i can write comments, too. they don't have to be relevant, right? right?!

Erin Elan said...

also, i like that this title is a reference to arrested development. LOVE IT!