Monday, February 18, 2008

She did not do that!

Check out Becky's post from today:
Becky goes with a theme post today about President's. There is usually one portion of Becky's post that makes me forget all the others, today it was her making me look at a picture of our current president right after I finished eating (3 points are being deducted for this). Excuse me while I go vomit....okay, I'm back now. I must say that in Becky's true totally ridiculous fashion (which I love by the way) she mentions that she likes how president's wear red and blue ties, and that she likes these colors because they remind her of specific things she like - may I say, this section made me laugh, because most of the things Becky mentions come in a variety of colors, for instance flowers, yes there are red flowers, which is the category she put them in (never mind that there are also blue flowers), but flowers can be yellow, green, purple, white and pretty much any other color (other things she mentioned that come in a myriad of colors, Gatorade and Popsicles). Anyway, at the moment I can't really say anything else about this post because I am still irritated I had to look at that picture. I am going to go look at a picture of Barack Obama to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Due to the holiday I am taking the day off from fun facts.

No comments: