Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Problem Discovered

We are only on day 2 of my retooled blog, and already I have found a problem. Since the purpose of this blog is to comment on Erin and Becky's blogs, it means I am beholden to them on when I write. For instance, I have chosen this moment to procrastinate my work, except they are choosing other moments (or other methods of procrastination), and therefore I am left with nothing. So I will post our fun facts of the day now, and I suppose go do some work, fine!

Erin's Fun Fact: We work in the same department, the Israel Advocacy & Education Department


Becky's Fun Fact: She doesn't really have a department, but she pretends she is in one called the Executive Department

Cumulative Scoreboard*:
Erin: 8
Becky: 7 1/2

*They are each being deducted a point for not writing when it is most convenient for me.
*Going forward the scoreboard will be located on the side bar.

No comments: