Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Slush Puddles and Babies

Check out Becky's post from today:
First off, Becky gets a bonus point for posting so quickly after I called her and Erin out for not posting at a time that is convenient for me, as well as feeling the pressure after Erin posted (and received some bonus points). I see that Becky is responding to a little healthy competition, and this pleases me. Now, Becky continues with what has become her signature list format, and as I said yesterday, I enjoy a good list. This one doesn't really give us much to argue about because no one really likes slush puddles (though someone in Erin's position with really cool boots doesn't really care if they are around) or post offices (the lines are almost always long, slow, etc.). I preferred Becky's list yesterday, it overwhelmed me with rage about her Seinfeld comment, and excited me with a hot button issue like Iraq. I say more of that, and less of slush puddles. Though I must say that major props are given for ranting about a crying baby, not enough people talk about babies being annoying (yes I think that many of them are cute, but still annoying).

For the record, I like humor about controversial subjects (so does my brother who is one of the 3 readers of this blog), things like babies and nazis make for good comic fodder, keep that in mind. And if you want to entertain Jason (who is sick, so a good joke may help him feel better) make a good wife beating joke, nothing he enjoys more.

No comments: