Saturday, February 16, 2008

The rise of BERIN

Check out Becky's post from today:
This was an enjoyable one to read on a Saturday morning, kudos Becky! First off, I do feel like she places blame on lots of things, I mean if you don't want to be blogging, no one is holding a gun to your head. And also, why can't you blog in a more comfortable position, for instance I am happily curled up on the couch right now, it is wonderful, the position you were in sounded horrifying. Becky also mentions the time honored tradition of the weekend morning lay in. I love this, everyone loves this, even Paul McCartney (there is a classic scene in the Beatles anthology where he talks about the joy of listening to new music on the radio on weekend mornings; fun fact about me, I LOVE the Beatles, and own the Beatles anthology on both vhs and dvd). I mean how much better would going to work be if we all had a little time on weekday mornings to lay in bed until we were ready to get out, ready to take on the day (I really love my bed). This is the first appearance of a picture on Becky's blog, I like pictures (have you heard they are worth a thousand words, that is quite a bargain). I don't think using pictures is copying Erin because Erin is hardly the first person to use pictures on her blog, or maybe she is come to think of it...Anyway, Becky gets a bonus point for having a pretty picture because I feel like handing out a bonus point. And I can't believe I've gotten this far without mentioning my favorite part of this post, the part that raises it up and puts it on another level, BERIN, you finally got your nickname, done! awesome!

Special Sabbath addition of fun facts:

Erin's fun fact: She doesn't eat regular bacon (only turkey bacon, crazy girl).

Becky's fun fact: Like me, she would totally eat some shrimp wrapped bacon with cheese melted on top

No comments: