Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't call me creepy (call me awesome)!

Check out Becky's post from yesterday:
Becky's sick, being sick is not fun, as basically everyone knows. Becky is really stating the obvious with her list, but since she is sick, we will cut her some slack. Now, I have certainly said on this blog that I don't mind a little shameless pandering to earn points, but I don't really enjoy begging, especially when there are so many nice things to be said about me (there is a lot to say). Number 1 rule, I'd avoid calling me creepy while also begging. So the lesson of today, less begging and more saying nice things about me for a bonus point. Feel better Becky (and you will get some sympathy points)!

Erin's fun fact: She owns lots of tights, and sometimes likes to lists the ones she owns.

Becky's fun fact: She sometimes brings cookies and candy in for everyone at work, this is appreciated.

Debbie's fun fact: One of my proudest moments is picking Adrien Brody for best actor at the Oscars, no one saw it coming, but I did! (Side note: I used to be really into movies, and amazing at Oscar predictions. One year in high school I got all but 2 right, including the ridiculous categories. Slowly, as I've gotten older, I've stopped seeing movies, and stopped being as good at these predictions, not that I am bad, just not as good. My brother even beat me in our annual pool last year, and I'm not having high hopes for this year).

2 comments:

Erin Elan said...

i'm sure you'll do better than me. what's with the oscars airing earlier and earlier, anyway? they used to be on or around my birthday and now they're in february. did you predict that, too?

Deb said...

I can answer that question! It is so that their massive ratings can count towards February sweeps (though in the past several years the ratings keep declining because the show is so long and boring).